You can sign up for the recreation distribution list by contacting the Recreation Director at email@example.com
Show All Answers
Contact the Recreation Director by phone at (216) 451-5350 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We accept cash, check or money order.
Yes, for a small fee.
You must be a resident to use the tennis court. Residents are to register at the Community Center to gain access.
Upon registration you will be given a code to use the tennis ball machine. Only authorized parties can gain access to the tennis court.
You can play at the Bratenahl Recreation Center during the winter months and in the tennis courts during the summer.
There is a sign posted at the entrance to the park.
You may also access the full list of rules here Chapter 925 - Village Park
1. The dog park hours are 8:00 a.m. to dusk.
2. All dogs must be leashed when not within the fence of the dog park.
3. All dogs must have a current dog license and rabies tag displayed on it's collar.
4. Dog waste must be properly disposed of immediatley.
5. Handlers must fill in holes dug by their dog.
6. No more than three dogs per handler.
7. Sick, injured or a dog that has been declared vicious are not permitted in the dog park.
8. A dog that becomes aggressive must be removed from the dog park immediately.
9. All dog bites must be reported to the Bratenahl Police immediately by calling (216) 681-1234; call 9-1-1 for severe bites.
Please see ordinance 925.09 for Dog Park rules.