Bratenahl Service Department will begin fall pick-up on Friday, September 30th. The last day will be December 1st.
The Service Department will pick up yard waste Monday through Friday.
- Leaves and branches must be separated.
- Place on tree lawn only. Do not place debris of any kind in the street. It is a violation subject to a citation.
- The only exception is following a wind storm that causes limbs to fall.
- Other arrangements need to be made for the disposal of yard waste outside the above time frames, including the use of the Waste Management blue cans.
- Additional cans can be obtained directly from Waste Management for a small fee. Cans needed for a short period of time can be obtained at no charge from the Service Department.